[ENG] An apology letter and an update


(Above you can see one of my Photoshop works. Well 'my' because the portal was made with help of a tutorial, but photo, model, surroundings etc. are all done by myself so... I guess you can technically say it's mine)
Well, as the time shows - it's been almost 9 months since I've published anything on this blog. It's not like I didn't have any ideas, or any material/game/anything I could write about. I was just lost... I still am to be honest, I don't really know why have I decided to refresh this blog. During those 9 months I had really many things I could easily publish here, but for some reason I never did. I've created many characters [I may publish some of them here], few chapters of my book and dozens of gaming reviews, thoughts and analysis - but I've lost most of it... Maybe lost isn't necessarily a good work, more like... I would spend literal eternity trying to recover at least part of it. 
Sometimes (like now) I may publish my Photoshop works (though it'll be rare I think, I am really self-critical about it). As well as poems (Same as with PS - I am harsh and self-critical about it)
I can't promise regularity, I am not going to promise something I know I am not going to uphold. But I can promise that I will try to be more regular and publish something every few weeks (depending on my mood, ideas or what's happening in general, I may publish more or less frequently). If I fail with at least trying to publish something from time to time - It'll be a sign for me that this shit isn't for me. 
Quick note about characters - They are inconsistent, some contain more information, some contain less - so don't crucify me for a bit of a difference between Character A's information and Character B's information for example. (Plus for most of the time it'll be just a text as my drawing skills are pitiful)
I don't have much to say, except that - with this short 'letter', I'll publish my favorite character, my thoughts about certain game series  and maybe before this year (and decade) ends I'll upload something. Until then, let's hope my promises will stand strong!
Kind Regards,
Wing

Comments

Popular Posts